Saturday 16 June 2012

Art Reflection One

Your Task: To complete a draft for our Pop Art. You must make sure you count all the colours you need and plan what colours you are going to invert before you colour. We need to make a draft so that we know exactly what colours we use when we start our screen printing.

How do you feel about the work you did? Why? I felt exciting because I thought that when I finish it will come out like it was already done. But then I just started to scribble and it ruined my art draft. Then I felt disappointed.

What did you do Good? Why? All I did good was that I coloured the background liked I wanted to.

What did you do Bad? Why? What I did bad was that I took so long trying to make it perfect that my hand was sore and then I decided to scribble all over my work. And it came out rushed.Then I did a new one.

What would you do differently next time? Why? When I do another draft it will be perfectly nice and a little bit rushed.

Give yourself a rating out of ( 9/10 )





No comments:

Post a Comment