Thursday 3 December 2015

Pourquoi Tale.

Why does a Butterfly have nothing to do with butter?
---------------


Begins with an egg.
Underneath the shell is a caterpillar.
Teeth to chew through and come out of a shell.
Trying to eat a lot of plant.
Each time it grows it sheds it’s skin.
Reaches a spot on a plant to make a chrysalis.
Forms wings and antennae
Leaves the chrysalis as a butterfly
Young caterpillar is gone now it is a butterfly.


-------------------------------------------------------


One lovely day a butterfly was flying elegantly around a local farm. That butterfly would always get anilled (Animal Bullying). He would get asked from animals excipally animals who produced butter, why are you called Butter fly when you have nothing to do with butter?

The poor butterfly would always wonder why? One day a bee came flying by and told that butterfly that the reason its name is butterfly was because back back back flyes swam in a lake of butter. One fly drowned and then appeared up as a beautiful fly with big wings. That day everyone called that a butterfly. Now flyes swim in the lake of butter to become a butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a teacher in Florida. I am looking for examples of students who learn through blogging. Can i ask my students to write to you with their questions? You are developing into a skilled and frequent blogger. 47,000 page views! Wow.

    we have a project that I'm asking students to think about using. Maybe you have some comments on how to improve this project. I'd also like to direct my readers to your blog. Is that OKAY? Can I use some screenshots from your blog in a future version of my ebook? http://www.TINYURL.com/sunDP5

    I hope you will reply. I teach students ages 14-19 and some of them are shy online.

    Steve McCfrea
    teacher
    +1 954 646 8246 mobile
    manyposters@gmail.com personal direct email

    school email smccrea@sunedhigh.com
    Skype SteveEnglishTeacher

    ReplyDelete