Wednesday 17 August 2016

My Sketch Note!!

In my Social studies class, we have recently been looking and studying about the Olympics. Last week one of our teachers suggested that we try something called Sketch note. Sketch note is an activity that represents what you are feeling, thinking and etc... And the way you display it is throughout hand drawings. So I did one myself.
As you can see I have love hearts which represents friendship. I also have medals on the top right-hand side and on the other side there is a test sheet and also beside the test sheet there is a thinking cloud which is supposed to be a vision of your future. If you look closely you can see a pathway across the whole page.
For me they represent excellence.
And the little star in between the love hearts represents the last value respect.
It was great and fun . I guarantee this is not going to be our last time using sketch note.  

Here is my sketch note below.....



1 comment:

  1. Well done Quasia! I love how you have connected all of the values together, with that great path across all of them! I can't wait to see more sketch notes!!

    ReplyDelete