Monday 15 October 2012

Pitch Perfect The Movie

The first week of the holidays on Thursday me and my family went to the movies to watch Pitch Perfect. The movie was amazing and so nice to watch. It was cool that they were showing how to use music with your mouth. If you had already watched it you know what I mean.

When we got there we bought Ice-cream and popcorn and a water bottle of water. We got in the theater and they already showed the adds. As soon as we were about to sit in our chairs we heard the movie start, so we just ran and sat in any chair and enjoyed it.

My favourite part was when they showed how cool they are and started to show their might. They were rocking the house, and also the main character was Beka she was an amazing actress.

If you go to see a movie you should watch Pitch Perfect.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Quasia Picth perfect is an amazing movie because i was with you.I now you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete