Thursday 6 August 2015

How I receive and spend money.

Image result for clip art moneyHow I receive and spend money...


Money. Money is something we now use for nearly everything. When I say everything I mean like food, clothes, houses, cars and etc.


I receive money heaps of different ways like from Birthdays, Weddings, Christmas, Family reunions and also umpiring. Did you know that I am a netball umpire. I receive $10 dollars each game I umpire.Also another way i get money is from doing my chores. I get payed maybe $5 or even $2. It makes chores more fun, kind of in a way.    


-What I do with my money?
When I get money I am half and half. I save half of it and spend the other half. I would spend it while going shopping and also on food. When I spend my money I use it all, without thinking about if I really need these things I am buying or can this money go toward things that are either helpful or important, like charity’s and etc.


From now on I am going to be more wise about my money. Even if it’s just a dollar. I first have to think of my wants and needs. What I really need or want. So when I grow up I don’t always have to depend on loans. So if i am wise with money it is never going to run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment